Monday, March 4, 2024

Welcome to Grandma's Place!



After much consideration and deliberation - welcome to a new incarnation of our long-time page and project.

Wecare4Kidz had been a continuation of days long ago when I volunteered with Beavers and Sparks, ran home daycare, and collectd program ideas with the Childcare Resource Centre that I belonged to. Back then, I ran a series of e-mail lists for Scouters, Guiders and ECE Professionals to share and trade ideas and network as well. Wecare4Kidz was one of those lists - way back when.
Since becoming a Grandma, I've joked among friends about a need for a club - a Grandma Club - for Grandma's to connect, share and most of all enjoy our grandbabies to the best of our abilities.
I never lost my love of theme planning, or creating with kids, and I thought it would be fun to take a little trip to the past ,and create a place to kick back and have some fun. Spending time with our littles had made me miss the "olden days" too - so it's a win win.
I look forward to sharing here. All are welcome (you don't have to be a Grandma) 🙂
Life is short, eat the cake, enjoy your Grandbabies, and be kind ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment